Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Showers and Showers!

The boys at my Mothers Day Luncheon
3 generations! Look at those beautiful Grandmothers!
the cole patrol~
sweet outfit.....love this face!
Campbell and his hat and toast.....lol

Hey there! Sorry for the delay in post, so we have a big Re-cap today so hold on tight! Well as for Pete he is in a swing bed place now and doing much better! His heart is recovering so well and he has really had a string of good days lately. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! They WORKED! We are so glad Papa Pete is doing great! Last weekend I helped host a baby shower for my dear friend Emily and her little girl arriving in July: Olivia Hayes Patterson. We can not wait to have a little girl around here! Airey needs a girlfriend, or Campbell if she likes younger guys, haha. No really the shower was so much fun and I got giddy seeing all the monogramed bloomers and smocked dresses....I love it all! I have had a fun time with the boys home this summer so far: We have done it all! I took the boys to putt putt and riding bumper boats witch was too funny....seeing me with a son on my lap and holding the other on my hip, all while steering a boat was a memory that will last a lifetime! I have gotten to take the boys to the zoo twice and to the playground a few times a week too. It will be so fun having them home with me all summer and I'm sure we will meet up with our neighborhood stay at home Mom crew for fun cove action and play dates! Roger and I had such a fun date night this past Friday when we attended Zoo Brew. Basically Roger was a kid in a candy store, i mean 100 beers from around the world.....he almost lost it....he was running from booth to booth and trying them all! We met up with Bonnie and Jason and had fun talking and catching up: Me and Bon gossiping-Juice and Rog: Golf talk, LOL! On Saturday we took our 1st family Vacay to Heber (Hince the 2nd SHOWERS in the title, b/c it poured all weekend!) with just us and the boys. It was so relaxing and even though it rained Airey and the boys still rode the Gator and Golf cart in the rain and I got to sip wine on the patio and read a good US Weekly! We are looking forward to this weekend as well. We have on Tap the 2009 MS Polos and Pearls Party at La Pavillion (if you are interested please let me know $75 each tix! Love to have you!) Then we are going to take the boys to their 1st Redbirds game Saturday night for Dogs and Cold Beer (the Beer for us, the Dogs for the boys of course!) Hope to blog soon!!! Cheers! The Coles

No comments: