Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well, well....

Well, well.....it has been a BUSY two weeks to say the least. Week before last I taught VBS at St. Louis Church and I was in charge of Crafts for 6-10 yr olds....fun because it gave me a glimpse of my two boys at those ages.....and to be frank.....IM SCARED! Wow, how fast can a 6 year old insult you and have both hands covered in paint an moss stuck in his hair.....2.5 seconds! I had a blast with the girls, they loved crafts and painting, they boys.....well they would rather play tag, but cute all the same. Funniest boy in the class was named Bear, I noticed everyday he had on a different Alabama T shirt so on Friday when he wore a Tide jersey.....I had to ask, so "you like Alabama"....well he said "my name is Bear isnt it!", hilarious...."I was named after the GREAT Bear Bryant" LOL. Kids.....gotta love it! I also was busy that week getting ready for Baby Georgia, Bonnie, an Jason's shower which was a ton of fun , tears (happy ones), and great goodies for baby! Georgia is now home at over 4 lbs and just thriving! Mom and Dad are sleep deprived but are doing an amazing job. We are so proud of them! That weekend the sickness came....ughhhh....the boys were in the VBS nursery one week and we all got sick....ear infections, soar throats, cough and congestion for all. We all got better one at a time and were able to pick back up on Monday.
This past week was super busy too we had a week long slumber party at Kitty's! The boys loved hanging out with their Grandmother eating McDonalds whenever they wanted and a gallon of M&M's for all day snacking :), So on Friday morning we packed our bags and headed to the annual 6 man golf tourney in Cleveland MS where my BFF Marybeth and her hubby Brad live with their two boys Riley and Park. We were suppose to have our big family pics done at a barn and out in the cotton fields and wildflowers of the Delta, but as 6 days of rain preluded that, we had to reschedule :(, so in two weeks back to the Delta Dirt again. The guys Dave,Terry, Kevin, Brad,Rog, and Matt Lynch did their best in the match, after day one they were tied for 1st in their flight and won an Eagle contest for almost $200 each in merchandise, whoooo! Great shot Terry! Day two, they got sandbagged by a scratch golf team that well don't get me started.....anyway they played great and had lots of fun! We had a babysitter Friday so we all headed to Crawdads for yummy steak and Saturday night my mom Mimi kept the boys so we could sleep in and have fun at the party at the CCC. Marybeth and I had so much fun having girl time and catching up....Gotta love Good Friends and Good Times! Until next week.....

No comments: