Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Excuse the extra post!

Ok, you can read or not read the next part, but i have decided that this blog is somewhat of a baby book for both my boys...i kept Airey's baby book for about 17 mths and Campbell's is so hard to remember to do! Second child syndrome and I HATE THAT!, I said I would never do that to the 2nd one and never understood those Moms who did,, haha....the joke is on me, your just to crazy busy to remember to write in it all the time. So basically I have decided to print this out one day and put it in a bound book for my boys so that they can ahve this as a diary of our lives and family, so I am going to be putting in milestones and antics from each boy to have as a reminder and much easier to do than a baby book! Airey is cuteet than ever now! I LOVE this age! He says 'ok" instead of having to say yes mam b/c its easier and not at rude as uh-huh, that cracks me up. He knows his colors and points out each car we pass as "red, blue, geeeeen", etc...He knows how to count to about 15, but always forgets 4 and 5, He can say his ABC song, but misses QRSTUV..but im still impressed. He loves for me to sing him Somewhere Over the Rainbow b/c thats what Miss mill "mrs. Camille" sings to him at MDO. He completes sentences! He has become more aware and scared of things lately. He loves playing outside and playing w/ his brother! He is obsessed with Lady Bugs,he thinks they do everything to him.."where did you get that cut on your arm?" answer: Lady bug....YOur ear hurts?  Yes mama....lady bug...Your sad?....lady bug, they are his arch nemesis ! He wants me to draw them and spiders all the time! he says he is in a band called the Baby Spiders with Lewis and Uncle Ed! Good Choice of band mates! 
Campbell is still hating tummy time, so im wondering if he will ever crawl or attemp it..he has brother to go get him everything he wants! He smiles all the time! He loves the camera and loves MDO! He can get enough Johnny Jump up. He really will not eat much baby food, still likes the bottle a lot! He rolls around to get where he wants to go and has a mohawk 24-7, I cant get that hair to stay down, ahhhh! He is such a happy camper!  He gabs a lot now and loves to play with anything that isnt a toy, of course. He has two bottom teeth and is cutting more as w e speak! 
Well that is a wrap up for now! Im sorry i bored you guys! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Boy Crazy said...

I found this great site, blurb.com, and have been keeping my blog on there to print out at the end of the year. It's really cool and I think will make a great memory book. Love your boys!

Lain and Tatum said...

I have thought about wanting to print it out a million times. Let me know how to do it if you figure it out! The blog is way better than a baby book!