Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Big Boy Walking!


Our sweet little Campbell has finally taken his first steps...its bitter sweet....im so happy he and Airey can run and play together now, but it reminds me he is no longer a baby and that makes m a tinge sad :( But all in all I couldn't be prouder of my lil man. He is saying about 10 words now and saying something that sounds like "Miami" when he wants somethings, haha! He understands so much....for example Kitty said I like your new shoes campbell and he looked and pointed at them and giggled and smiled, he is a little sponge of knowledge! Its crazy to see how far he has come in 15 months. We love you baby boy!
enjoying a kit cat bar mommy gave him for th car ride...whoopsy daisy!
his first steps
getting the hang of it

WALKING Nov 24,2009

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY Cambell!! What a big boy! I know what you mean about bitter sweet. Carter is going to crawl anyday now and I am so excited but also so sad that he is growing up so fast. Love you guys! Keep the pictures coming! I love to see everyone.