Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Mariachi Style!

We had a mucho fun weekend! We all got dressed up for trick or treating as a Mariachi Band! Airey and Campbell love the one at Chipultapec on Friday night so it was a perfect family dress up idea :) Rog and I had just as much fun as the boys and just really enjoyed seeing the boys hav so much fun running (and campbell wagoned, ha) from house to house, but even Campbell learned to grab the candy and say "tic teet" and "tank you", so cute!!!! I cant believe this was Campbell's 2nd halloween, wow a lot has changed since last year. He is pushing the bar stools around and anything that will move with him, he will be walking SOON. I cant wait to see him and Airey running around together. Hope you all had a fun halloween as we did with all our friends and fam!

Sunday Mimi and Gigi decided to keep the boys for the night so Daddy and I got the night off. We enjoyed going to Brookhaven and watching the Cowboys win and having bloody mary's and being a dating couple again, it always reminds me again why I love this man and my life so much! We then were lazy all afternoon and got up and headed to Huey's that night for din and drinks. Monday we got to sleep in and the house was SO quiet....so peaceful and in a way we haven't heard it in 3 years.....but also we missed them like crazy and I could wait to see them Monday afternoon!
trick or treating!
my men, love the staches!
the 4 man band!!!

the 1st house!
the cha cha's


my sweet boys!

No comments: