Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haircuts and Happenings

The crew at the Rendezvous for Rogers 32nd bday!
Campbell having a Meltdownn at his 1stt haircut, awww :(
ALL done! Yay! sucker in hand :)



Well I had to bite the bullet and go get Campbell's haircut for the 1st time. I have nevr had to take Airey because since its curly I can trim it myself and you cant tell if I mess up, haha. Well, Campbell had a full on MELTDOWN, he wanted no part of bribery i.e. suckers, treats or anything! He wanted no cape, and no scissors near him! Eventually he sat in my lap and with his head on my chest for her to give him a sweet bowl cut. Enjoy these pics!

My sweet better half celebrated his 32nd birthday on Tuesday and we had friends and fam to the Rendezvous for Rog's annual FULL order of ribs! Thanks Pops and Kitty for a great dinner! I made my 1st homemade cake (a fishing bobber!) Turned out pretty cute, even though a few thought it was a christmas ornament (now thats an idea for later....) We also celebrated the big day by going to the river with Pops and Kitty and Rog and his Dad, got to go out Saturday with Matt Milner, a great fishing guide in Heber( check his blog on my page-FISH ON) and they "tore up" rainbows and browns! Happy Birthday my love! We wish you a great year and many happy more to come!

No comments: